More than 1 billion people across the globe are actively on Facebook - are you one of them?
Or are the day to day mechanics of staying in touch with your friends and family via social media just a bit too hard?
Join us in this easy to follow workshop as we uncover the basics of using Facebook to rekindle lost friendships, connect with family and friends, and be an active part of the online community.
Led by Katherine Macpherson (who was initially dragged kicking and screaming into using social media, but has since become a huge fan!) to find practical tips and how-to's on how to make your day to day use of Facebook just that little bit simpler.
This two hour, hands on workshop includes includes:
- How to set up your Facebook profile
- How to find new friends and acquaintances
- How to manage your privacy settings (so that you choose what people can and can't do)
- How to set up or join a group
- How to customise your 'news feed' (and what is a news feed anyway!)
- Plus a summary of terminology and buzzwords that will leave your grandchildren very impressed!
This 2 hour workshop includes morning tea- chance to network and please bring your laptop or ipad along so you can learn and interact or if you prefer listen and watch the slide show and use your mobile.
Copyright (c) VIP Group.