Let your finances thrive in 2017-18 with Dining Table Investor Christine Williams
You'll be guided through the new rules on depreciation and stamp duty and what they mean for you as an independent wealth creator. Discover why higher interest rates are no cause for concern and learn the key to safe investing through Australian property portfolios.
How Smarter Property Investing can help you stay ahead of the pack
As a Property Investment Association of Australia (PIAA) accredited professional, qualified mortgage broker, holding an accounting diploma and real estate agent licenses (VIC, NSW and QLD), Christine is well-placed to help steer your wealth building strategies through this changing landscape.
Come and see us in person
During this special event, Christine will explain her highly effective property investing strategies and answer many of your questions, including:
• Is an annual income of $58k enough to invest in an investment property and how do some of Christine's clients afford it?
• What's the best type of property to buy for an investment....residential or commercial and why?
• How do you build an investment strategy that suits your timeframe, budget, lifestyle and goals?
• How does your age affect your investment strategy and what different plans does Christine suggest for different age groups?
• How will Christine and the team support you through the investment process, from individual wealth creation plans to purchasing quality housing stock?
• What happens if you lose your job or lose a tenant?
• How can you receive tax back in advance via a tax variation?
• Where are the best places to invest in property across Australia at the moment for capital growth and/or cash flow?
• What different vehicles can be used to buy an investment property? eg: private, self-managed super fund, company, trust
Copyright (c) VIP Group.